*~*~* WELCOME TO ZIYAD ABID'S SITE*~*~*
~ Ziyad's Biography ~
- Born in kurdistan/north of Iraq in 1977
- Has a fine arts diploma/play directory
- Chief of the drama section in Kurdistan Satellite Channel/ Duhok office.
- A director in the directory of arts and cultures.
- A member of the high board for kurdistan artist syndicate.
- A member of the Kurdish writers union.
- A writer of many plays and scripts.
- Has published four books, as plays and scripts.
- A director of many plays and movies.
- Has participated in many international festivals.
- Is currently living in the city of Duhok.
~ Ziyad Abid's Works ~
The writer of the following four books (1996-2002).
* (Don't say goodbye to me) 1996.
* The book of four scripts that contain, (The Broken Bridge), (The Impair of Mirza Agha), and ( Awaiting for the Hour).
* In 2002 he published the book that contain the plays, (The State), (Pepsi), (The Polluted Mountain), (Spring of the Death).
* Published a studies about the child theater,( Toward the Child Theater).
The director of seven plays.
* The Twenty Century Symphony (1995).
* The Court of Dream City.
*(Hamlet), this play was played in Dohuk, Arbil, and took participation in the annual festival in Arbil.
* The play (The Year 2001) in the year 1998.
* The play (The State) in the year 1999.
The director of three movies.
* (The Border) in the year 1996, Kurdistan TV production, Dohuk channel.
* (The Gate) in the year 2000, Kurdistan satellite channel production.
* (Wood and Aqua) in the year 2002, Kurdistan satellite channel production. Participated in Arbil festival for short films organized by kurdistan satellite channel. And also participated in laybizc international festival.
He directed and presented the following programs.
* The program (Cultural Aspects). For Dohuk channel TV, 1997-1999.
* The program (Art and Education), Kurdistan satellite channel production. 1999-2001.
* The program (The Guest), Kurdistan satellite channel production. 1999-2001.
* Participated in the theater festival in Arbil in 1997.
* The first editors festival in Kurdistan.
* Participated in the (liberty) festival in 1993 as a member of the Kurdistan Student Union.
* Participated in the Kurdish Artist's Conference in Arbil and was elected as a member of the high board.
* Worked as an editor in (Honar), a wide spread art magazine.
* One of the founders of the Children's Art Center in Dohuk in 1998.
To this day Ziyad continues to work as a writer, director, and playwright.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *